March 2020- May 2021: More images of the lockdown era in London

I have a host of photographs that I've taken over the past 15 months, that I didn't include in my previous post back at the end of last year. They've been taken from various trips and rambles around Greater London, and unfortunately haven't been labelled. Nevertheless I thought I'd post on my blog again and share them all. If you're familiar with London environs then you will probably recognise many of the places. I quite like documenting my travels but I'm not particular about captioning everything, and it would take too much time to do so now. Instead, I will let the images speak for themselves.



























































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small World

The Mothers of Darkness Castle

Brian Lumley's Vampire World