My latest collection of short stories

For the last week or so I had been working on several short stories for my next collection. These will probably have to be put on hold for now while I work on "Staccato House".  I've surprised myself with how dark and twisted some of these new stories are ... I think that I'm currently doing a great job of scaring myself with them! The themes and content are much darker than the stories in my previous collection, "Beyond Twilight". I also think this next collection will show off a more sophisticated and mature writing style than the stories I used for "Beyond Twilight". Those tales covered the 2001-2010 period, nine years of my life. These stories will be written over a shorter time-frame and I think my writing has slowly improved from the hours I have been applying to the task of improving my technique.

More news will be coming soon about that...and about my latest novels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small World

The Mothers of Darkness Castle

Brian Lumley's Vampire World